What Does the Package Include?
- Arrival at Small Lapland in Uuejärve and a short introduction to our fairytale forest park
- Getting to know our dogs, malamute stories, instructions for hiking with the dogs
- Equipment preparation: belt, bungee leash and harness
- 3-5 km walking tour in Põhja-Kõrvemaa nature reserve – beautiful pristine forest, ancient river beds, bogs and amazing hiking trails
- Upon arrival back to the dog barn, hot tea and gingerbread
- Some beautiful photos by our photographer in the cozy dog barn and during the hike
Suitable from the age of 10. Group size up to 10 people. 6 people with 6 dogs can be harnessed at the same time. As an additional service, it is possible to order homemade food or a campfire picnic – the possibility of grilling sausages and marshmallows on the fire. Meal price 5-15€ per participant.
To make a reservation, write to us: email@example.com
How to Prepare?
It is recommended to wear comfortable hiking clothes and shoes. Layers are a good idea. Make sure you feel nice and cozy even when it rains or snows, or in case of strong wind. If possible, check the weather prior to the tour.
There are no stupid questions!
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37256664704 (Sirli) Yes, we speak English 🙂